[CT Birds] Forky at 1:15pm Sunday

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 8 13:28:17 EST 2013

From Dan Rottino:
12/8/13-- Lyme, Hadlyme Ferry - 1:15pm;  1 FORK-TAILED FLYCATCHER showing nicely in the treetops over the parking lot for myself and 8 + other birders. It was seen immediately as I stepped out of the car.  Cars were coming and going even for the brief four minutes I was there.

I am hoping it survives the cold icy weather we are about to receive.

Today's trifecta:  Fork-tailed FC, Red-necked Grebe, King Eider.  Well, just about any good bird goes well with Fork-tailed.

Bird.
Eat.
Sleep.
Repeat.