[CT Birds] Link that works for Photos of Nelson (from lunch time)

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 13:07:07 EST 2013

Nelson/Herring-Glaucous still out boat ramp.  I posted to my Facebook page and the album is public so all should be able to see them.  These are only from lunch time and much better than a.m. photos.  Bird made two calls.  One similar to juvey Herring, one sort of a caw-ish sound.  Russ S. was there at lunch as well taking photos and heard the caw-ish sound (how I interpret it anyway).

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT