[CT Birds] 12/3 Fork Tailed Update

Jonah Cohen jonahc at cox.net
Tue Dec 3 10:31:46 EST 2013

I (and many others) was at the Hadlyme ferry slip* this morning; the Fork Tailed Flycatcher was there from 9:00-9:15, easily visible in the brush on the side of the hill next to the parking lot. He flew off when the wind picked up a bit. I left as well then, but he has been seen there today, so if his pattern holds, he might be back.

There's no denying, his tail is very long,
Jonah Cohen

*not the one on the Chester side, where some bozo (ie me) went first, thanks to some poor Mapquesting