[CT Birds] Snowy Owl Death/Condition Alert!

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 4 14:21:24 EST 2013

This also happened in Bridgeport last Thursday. The owl was in the landfill next to Seaside Park, sitting on a dump truck on a road that went into the landfill. There was a locked gate at the main road to prevent entry, but there was a space where the 2 gates met to be locked. After I left the site I was told that people had walked into the area through the space in the gate and flushed the owl.

Sara Zagorski

Sent from my iPhone