[CT Birds] Snowy Owls rehab

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Wed Dec 4 20:55:41 EST 2013

A friend in Texas, after I put the recent reports on Facebook, volunteered to send us squirrels.

But, is it worth trying to get some food out in some way?  Trapping some rats?  Although others may object to this.

I know about cycles, and all, but a hand to some certainly helps offset some of the other damage caused otherwise.