[CT Birds] CT Bird lists thoughts, an addendum

Sailcarm sailcarm at aol.com
Thu Dec 5 12:13:49 EST 2013

Re: my previous post:  I just heard off line from another CT birder who read my post and basically agreed with most of my thoughts but was very upfront with the fact that the CT  birding community has a lot of underappreciated and underpaid employees and volunteers who love what they do and would not want to be doing it anywhere else.  Well, not sure about that last part, they probably wouldn't mind being in SE AZ for a few months, or Cape May.

So in our discussion, we both decided that maybe I should put a word out there that at this time of year we take a moment to think about or to thank all those in our birding area who work so hard to make the CT Birding community such a tight knit group.   I have been on many listservs in the country and we truly are the best.

Happy Holidays to all.

Sent from my iPad