[CT Birds] CT Bird lists thoughts, an addendum

Joe Zygala shilohdad01 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:26:04 EST 2013

I will second Carolyn's comments about the quality of this listserve. I monitor 4 or 5 other listserves, both here in the Northeast and in the Southeast. This list is one of the most active. It also welcomes all types of posts from both beginning birders and experienced birders (not always true on other lists). In general this list is a very civilized list compared to some I monitor. Thanks to all those who make this an excellent list.

Joe Zygala
South Salem, NY

Sent from my iPad