[CT Birds] Snowy Owl Discussion

Joe Zygala shilohdad01 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 20:26:40 EST 2013

Mark, I kinda understand you. However, as I stated in an earlier post, this list is SOOOOO much friendlier than most other lists. Be thankful for small favors. I am happier being on this list than any other. As a matter of fact, I post ONLY on this list due to the relatively friendliness of it compared to others (that will remain nameless).

Joe Zygala
Unnamed locale

Sent from my iPad