[CT Birds] Assorted, including 9 AM Fork-tailed Flycatcher

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Dec 7 00:00:12 EST 2013

Passing these along.  My apologies for not posting the flycatcher message this morning, it just didn't register with me that it was not to the whole list.

 From John Barriger:
9:00am - Hadlyme Ferry Parking Lot
Fork-Tailed Flycatcher is being seen near lot, feeding continuosly.

 From David Schonfeld:
12/06/2013 - West Hartford, Hamilton Heights, off Fern St -- 12:50 PM:
1 BALD EAGLE circled rather low over the hilltop, then flew off slowly
toward the North.

 From Annette Nejaime Pasek
12/5/13 South Glastonbury, Great Pond Feeder

1 Purple Finch

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT