[CT Birds] Barnacle Goose

Phil Asprelli aspr82 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 7 13:44:43 EST 2013

I did not locate any geese in the field at the intersection of Four Bridge Rd. and George Wood Rd. but I drove around the large field and was able to locate the BG and a Snow Goose along with 100 Canada Geese. Viewed from a new residential road (?) at the back side of the field at 12:00 noon.

Phil Asprelli
North Haven