[CT Birds] Need American robins? - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 9 12:53:18 EST 2013

Just noted at least 60 Americans robins with more coming in just a few minutes ago on our driveway here off South St in Washington, CT. The robins appear to be drinking water from the melting ice on our driveway so looks like the temp is getting over freezing here. We woke to an Iceland this AM at 900  feet in elevation here. Wonder if I will get this number of robins here on the Christmas Bird Count here on Saturday?

David W Babington
Washington, CT