[CT Birds] petition re: Snowy Owls being shot at NYC airports

Jamie Meyers ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 18:03:26 EST 2013

I signed it as well with a comment to the Port Authority that I will not patronize their facilities until they cease this operation. I urge others to make that pledge in their petitions should you choose to sign it, and to boycott NYC-area airports until this practice is stopped. Money talks.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT