[CT Birds] 12/9 Long Is. Sound Bird Count results

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 10 08:32:12 EST 2013

Hi all,
I should add that a ton of information about the Long Island Sound Bird Study can be seen here:

lisbirdcount.blogspot.com

It's the brainchild of COA Board member Thomas Robben. He has done an incredible amount of work on the project and on the website. Basically, we want to get some baseline data on the birds of LI Sound.
We encourage all birders in CT and NY to participate.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone