[CT Birds] Survival of Fork-tailed Flycatcher

Mark Szantyr birddog55 at charter.net
Tue Dec 10 15:32:04 EST 2013

We have and I believe that, in retrospect, we were likely wrong to do it.
It is always the best idea to honor the wisdom of the natural process.

It is very difficult to do this.  I struggle with this with every winter
hummingbird I have the pleasure to see.  I trust that the birds know best
how to be hummingbirds.

Mark

--
Mark S. Szantyr