[CT Birds] Survival of Fork-tailed Flycatcher

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:46:06 EST 2013

I agree, Let the FTFly be as they are tough birds. Granted it's not the ideal situation right now and I think many of us knuckle bite with worry &
want to help somehow when these situations occur., when a bird seems to stay to long from our human perspective.  I truly believe and have
been taught at an early age, by wise elders about the natural world., to just let nature take its course on how and what this bird or other species
will do. If the bird remains healthy, continues to eat and gets stronger, then it will depart when it needs to. Reality is, sometimes they don't make
it sadly, and we as humans have to except this fate as uncomfortable as it is. Lets think positive and be grateful so many of us have been able
to see this beautiful bird, The FTFLY.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
http://kymrygroup.com/