[CT Birds] Survival of Fork-tailed Flycatcher

Melissa Baston mbaston at tgimachine.com
Tue Dec 10 17:21:16 EST 2013

Well how do we know it's not dying. The only way to tell its condition would be to capture it, feel its keel and get a weight. I've held many skinny birds that look healthy even up close.

I say if its catchable catch it, bring it to a licensed rehabilitator and let them decide. It is legal to bring it to someone that is federally licensed.

Melissa Baston

Sent by MellyB