[CT Birds] Survival of Fork-tailed Flycatcher

David's dtrippjr at comcast.net
Tue Dec 10 18:17:01 EST 2013

With every breath.
Can we please stop discussing the ethical question of this Fork-tailed Fly? It is crashing my computer. If it does perish, we may get another study skin for Peabody.
I got your back Mark.
Are we even positive this bird didn't escape from a collector somewhere? Just asking...things that make the birding community go hmmmmm

Dave Tripp
Canton

Sent from my iPad mini