[CT Birds] Also in Count Period for Quinnipiac CBC

Folsom-O'Keefe, Corrie cfolsom-okeefe at audubon.org
Thu Dec 12 08:36:06 EST 2013

We are also in the count period for the Quinnipiac Valley Count (Sunday) and I would be thrilled to hear of any interesting bird sightings in Wallingford, Meriden, Middletown, Middlefield, Durham, and northern sections of Branford, Guilford, and Madison.

Thank you!

Corrie Folsom-O'Keefe
Quinnipiac Valley co-compiler
Cfolsom-okeefe at audubon.org