[CT Birds] No Fork-tailed flycatcher today

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 19:56:16 EST 2013

The Fork-tailed flycatcher was NOT seen today as far as anyone knows.  A number of birders looked for it covering most of the day, but today was the first day it had not been seen since it was first discovered on 11/30 by Jeff Feldman.  We checked all of its regular hangout spots.  If it is found again, we will certainly post it immediately.

Dan Rottino
East Haddam