[CT Birds] Possible Yellow Headed Black Bird

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 13 15:59:57 EST 2013

Mark,
I checked out the neighborhood this afternoon. I did not see the YHBB, nor any blackbirds in that immediate neighborhood. However, there was a flock of 500 Brown-headed Cowbirds feeding along the S-curve of Dodge Ave. along the northerly border of the airport. Nothing different mixed in except a few Starlings. Also there were 4 American Pipits feeding in the roadside grass next to the sidewalk.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone