[CT Birds] Aging and sexing Snowy Owls

Mntnhawke at aol.com Mntnhawke at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 12:47:27 EST 2013

Sorry, the text box I included did not come through to CTBirds for some
reason, even though I can send it to myself. I think it may be considered a
picture, which is verboten.
The info is a summary from an article the Journal of Field  Ornithology,
1980
If I can figure out how to change it to text I'll resend. If anyone is
really interested in receiving the info, email me and I'll send it  pirvately

In a message dated 12/14/2013 11:18:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,