[CT Birds] How to Not See a Harlequin Duck in CT

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 18:06:46 EST 2013

Answer:  Tag along with me every time I ever try for one.  No luck with the female at Merwin Point in Milford from 3:40-4:07 (I saw the post about it being a bit to the west, well, I walked to the east).  By the time I got to Brazos Rd in E. Haven (where another Harlequin Duck was spotted), it was too dark to make out any details on a raft of ducks.  Also, in both places, any recommendations on parking?

Tim Antanaitis
Middletown