[CT Birds] How to object to ALL eagle killing

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:06:05 EST 2013

Done!  Thanks, Charlie.  I know the Bald Eagle recovery has caused problems
for other native species (Great Cormorants and Puffins in Maine, per Steve
Kress) but this is ridiculous.  What about the technology that has
vane-less wind collectors such as that crazy fan I see advertised on TV?
Is there anything to that?  There has to be a better way to do this than
the wholesale slaughter of birds.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut