[CT Birds] How to object to ALL eagle killing

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Mon Dec 9 14:23:29 EST 2013

Thank You Charlie, that is a little better. I am glad the Audubon
Society is getting involved. But I am not so sure this will do
much....sending a petition to someone appointed by the one who's
administration is allowing this to happen in the first place seems
like we are rowing against a strong tide without any oars! But if
that's all we have for now.....

Keith Mueller