[CT Birds] Fork-tailed FC at 7:45am

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:05:18 EST 2013

A report kindly submitted by Lady Rottino, wife of The Lord of the flycatcher, and son Danny, Earl of the Great Horned Owl:

From Trudy and Danny Rottino:
12/10/13--Lyme, Hadlyme Ferry Slip- 7:45 to 7:57am; 1 FORK-TAILED FLYCATCHER.  Found by Danny sitting in tree to right side of boat launch.  Then it flew to a tree at the parking lot entrance.

Trudy made the trip especially to find it this morning for people coming in from Canada to see it.  Looks like I will probably have an early closing so I will try to go find it in my 4x4 truck in the afternoon depending on release time and driving conditions, etc.

Humbly yours,
Dan Rottino
Lord of the Flycatcher,
East Haddam