[CT Birds] Spare any (used or not) Binoculars out there, for rural Ecuador?

Jacob Musser jacob.musser at yale.edu
Wed Dec 11 10:22:00 EST 2013

Thanks for sending out this request.  I've spent time working at
Yanayacu field station and know Jose.  Not only is Jose a great field
worker - he found the nest of a Swallow-tailed Nightjar while I was in
the field with him, only the 2nd ever documented - he is also great at
teaching.  I encourage anyone who has an old pair of binoculars they
don't plan on using again to consider donating.

All the best,
Jacob Musser