[CT Birds] Sad News-Stratford Snowy Owl

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 18:21:37 EST 2013

Late this afternoon I received a call regarding the sad news of someone finding a dead Snowy Owl
in Stratford at Long Beach. The person who found the bird was very shaken and upset as I spoke to her on the phone.
This was unfortunately, her first sighting of a Snowy Owl.She happens to work at UCONN so I emailed Margaret Rubega,CT State Ornithologist and Director of Vertebrate Collections at UCONN.Margaret will take possession of this bird.
Thank you Cathy Cogswell and Ed Grella for caring about this bird.

Tina Green
Westport