[CT Birds] Yellow-bellied Sapsucker

Kali Block kali.block at uconn.edu
Thu Dec 19 00:08:23 EST 2013

I’m new to this so I’m not sure if this will work correctly… Anyways, I saw the report of a juvenile Yellow-bellied Sapsucker in Bloomfield in the Daily Report so I thought that someone might be interested that I also saw a juvenile Yellow-bellied Sapsucker in my Fairfield yard yesterday around 1:30pm and it stayed for about 2 hours. It was also a new bird for me! Well, it’s obviously a little late for the official post but since this is my first go at it, I thought I’d post it anyway:

12/17/13 - Fairfield yard — 1 juvenile YELLOW BELLIED SAPSUCKER

Kali Block