[CT Birds] Chickadees

Joe Zygala shilohdad01 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:53:42 EST 2013

I live in South Salem, NY, just over the state line from Ridgefield. I have been doing Project FeederWatch since the 2007-2008 season. I am down just a little bit this year, when I have been getting 3 birds each count period. Over the years I have averaged 4 birds, with a maximum of 7 one year, with the norm being a max of 5 birds. So, I don't see a whole lot of difference.

Joe Zygala

Sent from my iPad