[CT Birds] Friday Dec20th boat trip around Thimble Islands area

Thomas Robben robben99 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 05:37:10 EST 2013

As a part of the LIS BirdCount we are planning a 4-hour cruise around the
Thimble Islands and nearby islands off Branford/Guilford CT on Friday
We will depart from Guilford CT early morning, exact time tbd,
on a 42foot lobster boat.

We already have five passengers, and room for one more, so reply soon.

If you would like to join us on 12/20 email back to me ASAP.

Your cost will be $95 (including tip)

Tom Robben
robben99 at gmail.com
Glastonbury CT

PS....   note that this trip is part of our current LIS BirdCount
http://LISbirdCount.blogspot.com <http://lisbirdcount.blogspot.com/>
This month-long December count is going very well,
with 100 eBird LIS checklists shared with us already, from both CT and NY.
Thanks to all the contributors.