[CT Birds] Enfield chickadees

Janis LaPointe sunbirdjan at cox.net
Wed Dec 18 16:58:24 EST 2013

Let me add my observations about Chickadees.      I've been a my home for 8 years.   My feeders have been up maybe 7.   I border a good-sized parcel of conservation land.  I have had more chickadees this year.   I feed all year suet, black-oil sunflower seeds, thistle.     This year I am seeing more chickadees than usual.      I have three to four at the time.   And they come frequently.     In the past it was two.    I've attributed to consistency and a good breeding year.
Janis LaPointe