[CT Birds] Dowitcher again in Stratford

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Thu Dec 19 20:20:48 EST 2013

The LB Dowitcher was at the Birdseye Boat Ramp today at 2:30 feeding at the water's edge and preening. The Killdeer was in the mud visible when tide is low  by the old boat yard.   I've yet to find the Snipe or relocate the V. Rail or possible Sora and will have more time this weekend to look.  I have one very bad photo that I sent Frank M. if anyone cares to have a look at his head/tail taken during the snow storm.  He was a bit smaller than the Coots swimming in front of him.

Just the usual Ring Billed Gulls and a few Herring.

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT