[CT Birds] Further Update on Snowy Owl, Long Beach, Stratford

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sun Dec 22 22:06:25 EST 2013

I just received this information and was given permission to  post it. The
Facebook page has pictures of the rescue of the  owl.
My personal thanks to everyone involved in  this.
Don Morgan

I  too was there yesterday also observing the 2 snowies.  You can
view/share  this link with all from Todd/A Place Called Hope.  Updates on the snowy
are given.  Phil took the pics ...

Sorry  to reach out here but I don't know how to post on ctbirding.

Best,  Susan

If you will, then you  will
For nothing can withstand your will ~  TR