[CT Birds] CBC Help Please!!!

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Mon Dec 23 20:22:07 EST 2013

Nick,

If you go to the CT Ornithological Association Birding Events Calendar, all the CBC Compilers contact info can be found there, just click on the CBC you took part in. The calendar can be found at: http://www.ctbirding.org/calendar.htm
If the link doesn't come through in this email, do an internet search for the calendar and you will find it without a problem.

Best,
Jim Dugan
New Milford