[CT Birds] Re CBC

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Dec 23 23:08:53 EST 2013

Nick,

The main COA (Connecticut Ornithological Association) web site (http://www.ctbirding.org/) has a link on the front page to a PDF (http://www.ctbirding.org/XmasCountSchedule2013-14.pdf) with the dates and contact information.  I suggest contacting them even though the date is passed, if only to talk over how you might participate in the future.

Good birding!

Roy