[CT Birds] Fwd: Re: Stratford Kumlien's Gull/hybrid gull/Glaucous Gull

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Tue Dec 24 14:38:12 EST 2013

Hybridization in some species of Gulls might be commoner than
recognized because hybrids may look similar to the parent species and
not be recognized as hybrids. (From Gulls of the Americas; Howell and
Dunn) There is no chart or graph that identifies how much of each
species will be projected in a resulting hybrid species.

Keith Mueller