[CT Birds] FROGS!!

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 24 19:33:04 EST 2013

I observed a Wood Frog happily hopping across my street and into the snow, the evening of December 22.  Very strange.

[Shameless attempt to tie this to CT Birds: Wood Frogs are eaten by Crows, Herons, Owls, Hawks, possibly ducks and apparently, according to websites, "song birds". Without referring to A C Bent, I'm guessing songbirds refer to Blue Jays and the like].

Steve Mayo
Bethany