[CT Birds] Sherwood gifts

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 26 09:17:17 EST 2013

I'm having one of my best birding moments right now near the west end platform at Sherwood Island SP in Westport. No,it's not a life bird or even a rarity that I've happened upon.I'm watching and listening to a small group of birds feeding-Brown Thrasher,3 male Eastern Towhees,Fox Sparrow,Hermit Thrush, Bluejays, Titmice,Carolina Wren,White-throated and Song Sparrows,Chickadees,white-breasted Nuthatch, and a Yellow- bellied Sapsucker and Downy Woodpecker in the tree above.
Many bountiful gifts indeed.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone