[CT Birds] Tagged Ring-billed Gull

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 27 07:59:15 EST 2013

Howard,
Even if you didn't know whose banding project to contact, you can always report a banded or color-marked bird to the Bird Banding Lab here:
http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/bbl/

Click on Report a Banded Bird, then "Continue", then enter your information electronically.  In a few weeks, you'll receive a Certificate of Appreciation telling you when and where the bird had been banded.
It doesn't hurt to enter your Gull info at this site also.

Best,
Frank Mantlik
Stratford, CT