[CT Birds] Problems with CTBirds

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Dec 28 20:41:02 EST 2013

For at least the last two days (Thursday, Friday) I have not been receiving CTBirds messages on my email account.  My email is from AT&T (@snet.net).  I have at least one other report of this problem hitting someone with an AOL account (@aol.com).

I have been too busy to get anywhere in dealing with this so far, and I have no idea when it might be fixed.

In the meanwhile I can list where you can read CTBirds on the web, but it seems kind of futile since the people who need the information will not receive this message.

Patience is always useful for birding.  Think of it as practice.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT