[CT Birds] Problems with CTBirds

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Dec 28 20:44:21 EST 2013

Of course I forgot the links.  Some work better than others, not always the same one as the last time you tried it.

http://lists.ctbirding.org/pipermail/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org/
http://birding.aba.org/maillist/CT01
http://digest.sialia.com/?rm=one_list;id=102
http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/CTBirds

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT

 - - - - - - -

For at least the last two days (Thursday, Friday) I have not been
receiving CTBirds messages on my email account.  My email is from
AT&T (@snet.net).  I have at least one other report of this problem
hitting someone with an AOL account (@aol.com).

I have been too busy to get anywhere in dealing with this so far, and I have no idea when it might be fixed.

In
 the meanwhile I can list where you can read CTBirds on the web, but it
seems kind of futile since the people who need the information will not
receive this message.

Patience is always useful for birding.  Think of it as practice.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT