[CT Birds] lost mail

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 09:44:03 EST 2013

I am on AOL which is usually the service that gives CTBirds and  a lot of
other group mail, including NOS up here in the Storrs area, the most
trouble. For yesterday I did receive 2 digests, but the second one came at 10:50
PM. That is much later than I normally expect to receive them, so I wonder if
it  was delayed from the time it was actually sent out.  Most of my mail
arrives instantly or within  a few seconds from the time it's sent.  However,
sometimes it is hours late or even comes the following day. Sometimes  it
never comes at all. I get perhaps 75% of the mail the NOS group sends out,
although there is no good way for me to tell.

Don Morgan