[CT Birds] 12 Birds of Christmas I missed in 2013

Janis LaPointe sunbirdjan at cox.net
Sun Dec 29 16:49:59 EST 2013

You both got me thinking about this.     Time you have until Jan. 5, the
12th day of  Christmas.      Here's what Wikipedia says:   The Twelfth Day
of Christmas falls on 5 January but the Twelfth Night can either precede or
follow the Twelfth Day depending on which tradition is followed.[1] The
Twelfth Day of Christmas (5 January) is followed by the Feast of the
Epiphany on 6 January.