[CT Birds] Shorebirds info

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:51:16 EST 2013

Nick F,

Here are two more articles that may help you also
http://kymry.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/the-fall-peep-show/
http://kymry.wordpress.com/2013/08/28/festival-of-shorebirds-at-jamaica-bay/

I would also recommend the Shorebird Guide Book by O' Brien, Crossley & Karlson.
The Crossley Guide Book Eastern Birds by Richard Crossley.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk