[CT Birds] The Old Year

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 23 13:10:26 EST 2013

Bill's comment immediately got me thinking of the old, not the new.  The last chapter in Dunne's birding year book is a wonderful, melodramatic account of a CBC compilation.

[And I also don't mix birds and football teams - I love Cardinals, Falcons, Eagles, Ravens and even pelagic Hawks - but go Pats!]

Steve Mayo