[CT Birds] How was the year? Re: The Old Year

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Mon Dec 23 13:24:37 EST 2013

I can't match some of the astounding combination sightings like Jonah's, or anything especially remarkable, for various reasons.

But last winter we had a Red Breasted Nuthatch (or two) regularly at our feeders (I even rescued one who had gotten stuck) and a Rusty Blackbird or two regular as well.  And to have a RUBB and Sapsucker visit on this year's CBC was a delightful touch of luck.  The YBSS is such a beautiful bird.

Thanks, Jonah, for prompting me to remember, especially last winter's feathered friends.