[CT Birds] Fw: OK so whats up with these Bluejays?

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 16:18:43 EST 2013

Yes Mary I understand that. But by the Jays hoarding, they take away from the majority who don't, and leave most with nothing. In our case, we need to compensate by offering more food and more food, and the Jays just hoard more. I asure you they do not remember where they hid all that food. Some yes, but the majority goes lost, in time feeding other life forms like other animals, bacteria, nematodes or just plane rotting. In the wild, hoarding is done by other critters as well. Squirrels do it by digging holes in ground and depositing food one at a time. How well do they recover the food? Well just viewing a large forest tells us they missed a few,yes? Im not against nature at all, but our non natural feeding of birds should be done with our rules, and one Jay hoarding most all what i offer is not to my liking...Same happens to us humans as well, and I don't like that as well! Yes?

Paul Carrier