[CT Birds] feeders

craig minor minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 27 22:36:35 EST 2013

well I put up the third feeder today , one filled with niger seed , and with black sunflower seeds and the third with mixed seeds , took the birds awhile to get used to the niger seeds they were not eating them at all till I let the black sunflower seeds run out , seems they prefer those over most other seeds , even the small birds .  I know most of this is probably old hat to most of you on here but to a newby like me its all a new learning experience .