[CT Birds] UPDATE: Rhode Island deceased whale ID

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Sun Dec 29 11:21:22 EST 2013

I received another reply regarding the deceased True's Beaked Whale
from Walter 'Skip' Graf, Assistant Stranding Coordinator, Animal
Rescue Program. They are going to try and salvage the whale for
analysis and necropsy. They are listing this animal as SYMm1352 in
their records - a True's Beaked Whale, their second recorded in the
history of Mystic Aquarium (they cover all of CT and RI).

Keith Mueller

----- Forwarded message from kmueller at ntplx.net -----