[CT Birds] Old Lyme Snowy Owl

carolyn carolyn.f.johns-emp at snet.net
Mon Dec 30 10:06:05 EST 2013

Dan,  I was pretty sure I saw a snowy owl perching on a limb crossing Neck
Road (rt 156) at the stop light turning towards Big Y shopping plaza.  It
was around 9:45 Sunday morning... I couldn't stop because I was headed to
church.   Crows were really hassling the poor thing. (Maybe the same one.)

Carolyn